Five things I’ve learned from working remotely



working-from-home


        While I was stuck in my car, I started fantasizing about reclaiming those wasted hours of my life. Surely there must be better jobs out there, where employees weren’t required to be at the same desk from 9 to 5 every day. I began searching for companies who were hiring remote workers, and in 2012 I joined DoneDone and We Are Mammoth as its first full-time remote developer.
        The change for me has been enormous. I’m more productive, more relaxed, and I no longer spend upwards of five hours trapped in my car every week. Working remotely has been fantastic for me, but there are some pros and cons. Here are a few helpful tips I’ve learned over the past two years.

To read more go to: https://www.getdonedone.com/five-things-ive-learned-working-remotely/
 

No comments: