15 COMPANIES WHERE YOU CAN WORK IN YOUR PAJAMAS

published in: http://www.inc.com/




        "The great news is remote work options are -- and have been -- on the upswing within companies," according to Sara Sutton Fell, founder and CEO of FlexJobs. And this really is great news, both for employees and employers. Remote work, also commonly referred to as WFH (working from home), has proved to increase worker productivity and enhance work-life balance in many cases.
Over the past six years I personally have worked from home. I love it and want everyone to have the flexibility that I’ve had. Although it takes discipline to actually do so, it can be a great way to work for amazing companies, all while staying in the comfort of your pajamas. (I will also have to admit, in the six years I’ve worked from home I can count on one hand how many times I’ve actually worked in my pajamas.)
Whether you want to work at your house in your pajamas, from your local coffee shop, or while traveling the world, the following tech, health care, customer service, and education companies can help you achieve your WFH aspirations.

No comments: