Lessons Learned from 6 Years of Working in My Pajamas

 



        Perhaps the best part about remote work is the opportunity it allows. The people you work with impact more than your career; as if those countless hours spent with them won’t rub off on you. You’d better choose wisely.
        If you see a group of folks heading where you want to go, remote work gives you a chance to tag along, no matter where you are. 
        I’m proud of the remote culture we’ve created. I’ll be the first to tell you we’ve made plenty of mistakes along the way, but we’ve sought to learn from each one.
       Three years of freelance work and three years here at Help Scout have given me some firm opinions on the topic. If I’ve learned anything, it’s this: ...

To read more go to: http://www.helpscout.net/blog/remote-work-experience/







No comments: